|Paypal only. |
Upfront deposit fee of 50% the price before I begin working on it, no exceptions.
For a complete list of my prices and what I offer, click the link below to the detailed journal:
(creating at the moment, will be here soon)
-I do not accept points or any other form of currency that cannot pay my bills and supplies.
-In all listed commission prices, artist (myself) retains all rights to the image, meaning you have a copy for personal use, but cannot reprint copies for financial gain. To own it and use it for commercial purposes, you must pay a fee that I will determine fit for the use. There will be a contract to sign if you do wish to own the rights, which must be part of the commission agreement in the beginning.
In all cases, never assume you own rights to any artwork done for you by anyone, if you and the artist have not agreed to this, in written contract. Making copies for your own financial benefit without consent is illegal.
I see it everywhere......so, okay...okay I'll do it. And than, I'm going outside to be a shutterbug and spam my photo accounts. Goodness, it's getting to hot inside the place again like a sauna...I'm def' going out O_O
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt? 9 years.
2. What does your username mean? Blue North. I was getting into Japanese stuff around that time, liked the words "Aoi" and "Kita", and I wanted something that wasn't used. Also, I like blue and mountains.
3. Describe yourself in three words. Procrastinator, Unique, Reserved.
4. Are you left or right handed? Left-handed. Good thing the anti-left side era is long-past...hard enough using all the right-handed stuff, you know?
5. What was your first deviation?
I don't know what it was anymore, but this is my oldest in my scraps folder. I made him back before I had a tablet and I used GIMP. He was inspired by Spyro (the original Spyro).
6. What is your favourite type of art to create? Realistic and Semi-realistic/imaginative fantasy and wildlife. I also love doing photography, and can barely leave to a green space without my camera. I'd have to spend long hours to upload most of my photos.
7.If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Hmm....either sculpture or this cell-shaded detail-animation style of fantasy art. After all, I have a thing for making my art quite sketchy...it's hard to stop myself from adding more things.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Fantasy paintings with a lot of detail and subdued yet lovely colours.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Perhaps . I have a few people I look up to with some alike interests/values I'd like to meet, sure, but don't have any actual known friendship with...so I'd rather meet someone I know I get along with.
After her life changes with marriage and probably career or travel-related things, though, she's been offline for 2-3 years. Maybe one day .
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
To be honest I haven't really been socially impacted much here on dA since after leaving high school.
The most recent was someone in a fan group I created for a video game who went through the efforts to dig out and scan reference images from their booklet, put them together as files for anyone to download. If the group ever did pick up, I'd make them an admin...or maybe I will anyway...but it's still a pretty quiet group.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art? Tablet, Painter or Photoshop, real watercolours, and pencils. Also my camera.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
When I'm in a environment devoid of house chores staring at me from the corner of my eye . Also when I'm outdoors or on the ferry...again, I love scenery.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I think when I was making around sort of along-side another deviant I befriended, and we were sending notes to each other about our other life stuff.
So long ago, though....I think all of us just have less free time in our lives now, being mid-twenties and that...some got kids to take care of, or perhaps big loans to pay off. Man, this makes me feel so old lol.
Now, just my own little addition XP. First Deviation, Latest Deviation:
Totally different since the latest is just me messing around. At least, it still looks better.